Our 64-gallon bin
||WHAT YOU CAN RECYCLE
- Plastic #1: PET #1 containers that are clear (ex: water bottles, dish detergent bottles, Windex; this product will be clear and numbered)
- Plastic #2: HDPE colored or natural (ex: Tide, Bleach, Snuggle, also dish detergent (if not clear); this container will not be clear and will not be numbered)
- Plastics #3 thru #7
- Tin Cans: (ex: food cans)
- Aluminum Cans
- Junk Mail, Newspapers, Magazines and Office Paper
- Chip Board
- Glass-clear, green, brown
- Soft Plastics, narrow neck bottles
- Aerosol Cans are accepted only if punctured and emptied
- Phone Books
||WHAT YOU CANNOT RECYCLE
- Pizza boxes, Detergent Boxes or Wax coated boxes
- Motor oil, paint or hazardous chemicals
- Automotive parts
- Outside plastic furniture or patio furniture
- Vinyl or Aluminum Siding
- Clothes hangars
- Computers (can recycle separately)
- Glass and metal cookware/bakeware
- PVC piping
- Plastic toys
- Plastic grocery bags and Ziploc bags
- CD plastic casings
- Plastic silverware
- Microwave trays
- Window or auto glass
- Ceramics and Porcelain
- Cooking pots or toasters
* When in doubt, toss it out.
DROP-OFF RECYCLING SITES
Drop-off sites will not be available in the near future.
Leroy Fire Department
13028 Leroy Center Road
Leroy, Ohio 44077
Town Hall - between buildings "B" and "C"
Concord Hlls Parks
Painesville Township Fire Department
55 Nye Road
Painesville Twp., Ohio 44077
141 Bowhall Road.
Recycling Facts and Benefits
Find out facts, benefits and statistics for recycling. Recycling is beneficial and we should all help to recycle and play our part in being environmentally friendly. Are we really protecting our environment? Find out more about being green.
National Recycling Coalition
NRC initiates partnerships between global business leaders and local governments to provide profitable and environmentally innovative solutions to waste reduction.